Everything you need for a quality finish. Core Spray offers products such as spray guns, air treatment, hoses, hose fittings, connectors, regulators, breathing air systems, paint strainers, pressure pots, respirators, desiccant filter air dryer systems, compressed air treatment and drying centers, air filtration and regulation systems, air adjusting valves, quick disconnects, piping and much more.
We supply equipment, systems, and techniques of spray finishing. Anything you require for surface preparation, equipment types, evaluation and spray applications associated with industrial finishing. The latest technologies are available for hands-on application of coatings with several types of spray tools.
Choose from the DeVilbiss and Binks line
- Download DeVilBiss Brochure
- Download Binks Brochure
- OR, get a Fast Quote from us Now
- Dial 1-249-259-CORE (2673) to speak with us.
- Auto Refinish
Manual Spray Guns
Choose from a wide selection of light, medium, and heavy-duty conventional, HVLP, and special purpose designs from DeVilbiss Industrial Finishing Brands.
Touch Up Spray Guns
Choose from a selection of forefinger trigger spray guns to enhance operator control, and a long needle taper to make detail work easy.
Automatic Spray Guns
Choose from a selection of automatic spray guns built to withstand the rigors of high-speed production lines and harsh conditions. Designed for use with robots, reciprocators, and stationary mounting.
Get a Quote for your Spray Booth Accessories
- Contamination Control Solutions for Technicians, Spray Booth, and Surface Preparation
- Liquid pressure regulators have the highest fluid input compression in the industry – up to 300 psi.
- Hose cleaners and paint strainers
- The two-position Suction Feed Cup valve allows for operation as a “drip-free” cup or as a conventional suction feed cup. The smooth metal surfaces make cleanup and changeovers fast and easy.
- Gravity Feed Cups use the force of gravity to push the fluid into the gun. DeVilbiss offers aluminum and acetal material gravity cups.
- 1 or 2 qt. Capacity Pressure Cups that are closed containers. They provide a constant flow of material, under constant pressure, to the spray gun.
- Spray Booth Accessories for Paint preparation, Suction, gravity & pressure spraying, Airless spraying, HVLP spraying, Gun maintenance, Equipment
We also supply Compressed Air Accessories
- Compressor Oil
- Compressor Pumps
- Desiccant Air Dryers
- Electric Motors
- Electronic Auto Drains
- Filter Elements
- Filter – Regulators – Lubricators
- Flex Hose Connectors
- Magnetic Starters
- Oil Monitors
- Oil/Water Separators
- Pilot Valves
- Pneumatic Auto Drains
- Pressure Switches
- Refrigerated Air Dryers
- Remote Air Receivers
- Safety Valves
- Service Parts
- Throttle Controls
- Vibration Isolators
- Water Separators
- Aluminum Air Piping
- Ball Valves
- Check Valves
- Compressed Air Filters